Browse safer by hiding your IP
To be able to browse safely and privately from your smartphone you can now make use of VPN applications like ZenMate for Android.
Hide your IP when you browse on Android.
What does ZenMate do?
With this application you can browse from wherever you are in a private manner and through any website (including those that apply geolocation restrictions to their traffic). For such purpose, ZenMate carries out the following actions:
- Encrypts the network traffic generated from your browser.
- Hides your real location.
Furthermore, with the paid version you'll be able to use data compression and block malware while you browse.
Download ZenMate for Android and in only a few clicks you'll surf the web without worries.
- Requires Android 4.0.3 or above.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
- This free version is limited to 500 MB of traffic per month.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Browse safely and avoid restrictions